- One thing I am discovering in this team is that we have the greatest potential to witness a revival within God’s Anointed Now Generation.
- As we are growing together we have came together and developed a team commitment.
- This past week we were able to get together and listed ten things that we are going to commit to as a youth ministry team.
- My prayer is that we commit to these ten things and make the adjustment to witness an explosion of God.
Here are ten things we are committing to in God’s Anointed Now Generation San Diego
1. We are committed to Communicate to each other.
2. We are committed to Take Initiative in the overall youth ministry.
3. We are committed to Connecting with each other
4. We are committed to Offering Ourselves and Our ministries to each other
5. We are committed to Produce and work ourselves out of a job
6. We are committed to Planning ( 6 weeks for ministries, 3 months for bigger events)
7. We are committed to Recruitment (Involving others within and outside the youth ministry)
8. We are committed to Fellowship with youth, team and creating the family
9. We are committed to be Resourceful ( Investing into the young people)
10. We are committed to be CONSISTENT.
Our youth ministry team is committed to these ministry commandments and we will see the move of God take place in the GANG.
Great Job You Guys.